Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thing # 5


Setting up the reader was fairly simple.  I have a RSS feed to my district email, but someone told me what to do and I did not remember the steps.  So, I welcome this training.  Now I am not just remotely completing steps as someone calls them out.

Through setting up the required feeds, I have found that I’m drawn to the Techlearning one.  I have found numerous tidbits of information there.  The only drawback is that it takes about 15 seconds to direct you to the proper page unless you click on the “continue to page” link.  I have "starred" several items that I will go back to later.

I’m experimenting with the search to locate some educational media sites that would be helpful for classroom assignments.   I’m still perusing those sites.  I may be entering the wrong search criteria because I’m not retrieving what I envision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment