Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thing #1


There are two of the seven habits that always seem to be challenging for me.   I have difficulty beginning with a solitary end in mind.  My thoughts and ideas seem to stray in every imaginable direction, especially with the world wide web so accessible for research and fact finding.  Initially, I have a hard time pinpointing or focusing on a single outcome.   Of course in lifelong learning, that can truly be a good thing except that “time” can be an enemy.  Time is an obstacle and I always feel that I am challenged by working against the clock.  With the Learning 2.0 experience, I can see where this 21stcentury technology can add to my toolbox and may possibly reduce my “beat the clock” feeling.   I am anxious to learn more about 2.0.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard 23 Things Peggy. I am looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog. Remember to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete